Thursday, May 15, 2014

Save and change! Ting!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



My blog has been changed into something new. I guess ;p 

Did you noticed? Ok, you might not even realized that. Huhu.

Maybe for temporary or maybe for permanent until i get bored with this background colour and template. Until then, bear with this colour ;p.

So this time, i'm still choosing my favourite colour. I dont know why my eyes always caught this colour. Its pink and always pink!!

Well previously it was pink then i've changed it into light blue so that it will bring more cheers while you're read my post.

And now, i have change it back to pink. Haha...my friends will say, "Balik-balik pink"..."Pink je dia ni"... Well..what to do friends. Just bear your eyes with this colour *wink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ABC Salji

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. Last weekend